The copyright of materials (“Materials”) ( ex. photos, illustrations, documents and software etc.) on this Site are reserved by Seiko NPC or third parties, is subject to protection in accordance with the Copyrights Law. You can not copy, modify, distribute, or transmit the Materials on this Site, in full or in part, without the prior written consent of Seiko NPC or other copyright owner.
Trademarks, service marks, and logotypes on this Site are the registered trademarks or unregistered trademarks of Seiko NPC or third parties’ and are protected under the Trademark Law.
The name “Seiko NPC Corporation “, “SEIKO” and “NPC” can not be used in any way, without prior written consent of Seiko NPC.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Seiko NPC dose not grant you any license or any right of patent, trademark, design, copyright or any other intellectual property right relating to the Materials on this Site.
- Prohibited Conduct
Any of the following conduct is prohibited under the use of this Site.
(1) Infringing the legal rights, property, or privacy of Seiko NPC or others
(2) Causing any damage of Seiko NPC or others
(3) Causing any disadvantage of Seiko NPC or others
(4) Libeling, defaming, or disgracing Seiko NPC or others
(5) Using for any commercial purpose
(6) Criminal act
(7) Disturbing public order or moral
(8) Unfair act such as providing false information
(9) Any other act unlawful or prohibited by laws or regulations
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Seiko NPC is neither liable for accuracy of the Materials, nor responsible to you for any damage or loss , resulting from use of this Site.
The contents of third parties’ web sites linked to or from this Site are independently operated and maintained by such third parties. Accordingly, Seiko NPC is not responsible to you for the accuracy of the contents .
- Export Control
You can not export or re-export, directly or indirectly, any Materials, any technologies or information of the products procured through this Site to any countries or other entity not in compliance with or in violation of the national export administration laws, treaties, orders and regulations.
- Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction